I am going to be in the Philadelphia from Nov. 29 to Dec. 7. My main purpose, besides attending a Christian Vegan Retreat is to meet people who are passionate about animal rights, and who are interested in living in our intentional community, Jesus Vegans Community. We have a work exchange program which can lead to living long-term in our rural, Christ-centered community in the Ozarks.
Jesus Vegans is a newly forming, rural Jesus-centered community where we want to effectively and creatively support the vegan movement in our own unique way so that animal suffering can end and thriving for all creatures, including humans, can be a reality.
I would love to meet people who want to dedicate their lives to spreading the message of veganism, live a simple, loving and sustainable lifestyle and cultivating a constant connection with Jesus in an emotionally healthy way.
I may travel to New York City and Washington, DC if opportunities arise for networking.
I would love to meet people who are interested in the following:
- Spiritual Intentional Community
- Animal rights activism
- Vegan spirituality (including Christ-centered)
- Christian Universalism (the way of understanding the Bible and Christian history: that everyone will ultimately be reconciled to God.)
I want to attend activities and help people with their projects relating to veganism and animal rights. I can in the following ways:
- Facilitate a Community: Connect! Event
- Participate in any rallies or protests or tabling
- Share resources about how to best inspire people to adopt veganism as their lifestyle
If you have any ideas, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to see you in Philadelphia! Or New York. Or Washington D.C. I want to be of service.